An LED emitting UVC powerful enough to destroy bacteria and viruses, but somehow harmless to humans.
sniff Do you smell that? Yeah me too. Smells like bullshit. And maybe ozone.
UVC is a disinfectant because it can degrade and damage the DNA or RNA in bacteria and viruses. To be effective, there must be direct exposure for a long enough duration to cause a high enough dosage. Unfortunately, UVC is ionizing radiation, and as such it will degrade certain materials such as plastics, polymers, died textiles, etc. Direct exposure will cause skin damage (serious sunburns), and very painful eye injury. UVC can also generate ozone, which is reactive and will damage your airways if you inhale it.
UVC emitting LEDs are not a new technology, and their risks are well understood. You can’t just slap a brand name on there and get around the laws of physics.