Like all futures markets, the crypto futures market has a Basis and Cost of Carry. Can the crypto derivatives markets give insight into futures trading? Jim Cagnina and special guest Ari Pine discussed crypto cost basis and Bitcoin and Ether’s relationships to the fiat currencies, equity markets, and gold in a recent episode of “See the Futures.”
Learn About Basis and Cost of Carry and Crypto Correlations
Additional topics covered in the livestream include:
- Understanding Basis and Cost of Carry and how they impact position value for traders.
- How Basis may dictate how traders implement their trading strategies and help determine which products are the right fit for them.
- Crypto, Cost of Carry, Spot, and Futures: Ari explains how he approaches them from a trader’s perspective.
- Correlations between Crypto and Crypto derivatives.
- Examining the advantages of trading regulated products in a regulated marketplace.
- The midterm elections and their impact on near-term regulations on the financial markets, including cryptocurrencies.
Join Weekly for Real-Time Market Analyses
NinjaTrader’s See the Futures (STF) livestream airs every Wednesday. Our futures trading experts and their guests discuss timely events and how they may impact your trading practices. View our Events Page for upcoming “See the Futures” livestreams, as well as our other daily and weekly events!
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!
Leave a Reply