- Cost per serving: Starts at $6.99 per serving
- Shipping cost: $8.99 or $13.99 for 2 people and 2 meals per week
- Serving size: 2 or 4 people and 2 to 6 meals per week
Home Chef meals start at $6.99 per serving, with over 20 meals to choose from each week. Home Chef may be the best choice for you if you like to customise your meal delivery services. Dietary preferences are limited to calorie- or carb-conscious, and you can choose to avoid certain foods, such as pork, beef, shellfish, mushrooms, tree nuts, peanuts, and poultry. You can also add meals and edit serving sizes for each recipe when setting up your weekly meal delivery.
When you’re selecting meals for the week, certain recipes will have a “Customize It” button underneath. Click and choose your preferred protein, which are carefully selected to complement each recipe. You can also bundle and save with breakfast or salad bundles, or choose extras like breakfast, dessert, bread, snacks, or protein packs.
You can search for meal recipes based on your cooking preference, such as oven-ready, microwaveable, grill-ready, culinary, and 15-minute meal kits for those days you just need a quick dinner. You can also purchase home Chef meals from Kroger-family grocery stores.
If you sign up for Home Chef now, you can save $90 over your first four deliveries.
- Highly customizable
- A la carte options for breakfast, snacks, desserts, etc.
- Available for purchase at Kroger grocery stores
- $13.99 shipping fee for 2 meals twice per week
- Not the cheapest per meal
- Add-ons can make this option expensive